An exceptional residential development that embraces the essentiality of comfortable living
This new complex is a property development that does not accept "average". Instead we look to exceed current market expectations.
• Abundant landscaped gardens that will be fully mature upon completion, allowing flow of light & welcome shade, plus protecting privacy on boundary lines
• Internal "courtyard" concept influenced by traditional Spanish botanical gardens
• A sophisticated interior colour palette to unite floors, walls, bathrooms and kitchen
• High-end German kitchens by SieMatic
• An open-plan relationship between kitchen, terraces and lounge area
• Under-floor heating throughout
• Pre-installation for security systems
• Electric car charging ports in the garage
• Energy efficient build techniques & B-rated energy certificate
The interior designs have been composed by an American design consultancy to ensure that the very finest techniques and materials are applied, providing a contemporary and enjoyable environment. Each finish has been selected on its individual merit of quality, as well as its compatibility with the universal property design and its Southern Spanish surroundings.
We take a pride in the practicality of our homes - ensuring that all of life's most basic requirements have been considered from the outset. Our property designs include the following benefits:
• Expansive storage spaces
• Internal/ external access to the basement
• Separate pantry area beside kitchen
• En-suite bathroom for every bedroom
• Hidden "chute" to easily move washing from bedrooms to basement-level laundries
• Non-slip flooring finishes in bathrooms and swimming pool surrounds
The New Golden Mile is the stretch between San Pedro in Marbella and the East part of Estepona. The beaches along the New Golden Mile are notorious for its fine golden sand and the clear waters of the Mediterranean lapping gently along the shore, hence the name of the area. It is divided into two geographical areas, beachside and hillside. The development of this area was carefully planned, without any high-rise constructions and respecting the environment, nothing was built too close to the shore, thus making it a sought after area to buy property.
29660 San Pedro Alcantara