Spectacular luxury villa for sale with fantastic sea views, also mountain views and Benidorm Skyline, for your comfort this pretty villa is equipped with Smart Home System, Bosch brand appliances, blinds, led lighting inside and outside, infinity private pool and terraces covered with tails and artificial grass. On three levels this fantastic contemporary villa has 124m2 built on 527m2 plot, inside you have 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. This outstanding property is located 3 minutes drive to all amenities and services, 10 minutes to the beach in Benidorm and 35 minutes to the Airport in Alicante.
– Exterior enclosures of 14cm thermo-clay block, air chamber with thermal-acoustic insulation and interior brick enclosure of 9cm.
– Internal partitions with 9 cm ceramic brick, plaster plaster and finished in white smooth plastic paint.
– Exterior coatings with white monolayer and decorative placards.
– Safety glass railings.
– Built-in wardrobes.
– Security entrance door.
– Bathrooms tiled with porcelain stoneware and white paste stoneware.
– Electrical installation according to Electrotechnical Regulation of Low Voltage. Mechanisms Niessen or similar high range.
– Installation of plumbing and sanitation according to Regulation. Water points in barbecue area and garden.
– Installation of TV and Telephony.
– Aerothermal System with boiler for heating water and floors and for running air conditioning (hot and cold) in all house, this system replaces solar panels and gives you big saving on electricity bill.
– Installation of air conditioning ducts
– Infinity swimming pool
– home automation system.
– Blinds in windows.
– Complete gardening.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE IN VILLAS.
– Solarium with access by decorative step ladder flying. – Osmosis system for drinking water.
– Pre-installation / installation of jacuzzi in solarium.
– Complete furniture of housing.
– Motor with connection to home automation for blinds.
– Heated floors.
Benidorm is the most visited tourist resort on the Costa Blanca coast of Spain.
With great beaches, the Mediterranean Sea to swim in, a busy resort packed with bars, restaurants and clubs, no wonder this is so popular.
With the fifth largest population in the Alicante province, Benidorm is located 45 kilometers northeast of the city of Alicante, and just south of Altea.It is the central destination on the Costa Blanca with it’s dominant skyline sometimes being called the “Manhattan of Spain” due to the high-rise tower blocks. The backdrop to Benidorm is the magnificent mountain range known as Sierra Helada.
Benidorm is certainly a place you will either love or hate as it divides opinion.
Once a small fishing village, it has been heavily-developed though many would claim it as over-developed – but then again it is good to have some resorts that have lots of bars, restaurants and nightclubs.
Yes Benidorm is busy and noisy but that attracts some great entertainers and lots of men and women looking for a good time. If you want a quiet, relaxing traditional Spanish tourist resort there are plenty of other alternatives to go to instead.
Benidorm is a big sprawling metropolis and although there’s no way we would think of living there, we love it!
Clearly it has something going for it as over 4 million visitors come here every year. Many of these are on organised package holidays from Britain where everything is included from flights, airport transfers, accommodation to food and drink (all-inclusive).
If you are looking for a no-frills holiday to Benidorm, a package holiday is usually your best option for finding a cheap holiday deal and is ideal for pensioners and OAP’s looking for some winter sun at a cheap and reasonable price.
If you are not on an organised package holiday you may want to read our page on where the nearest airports to Benidorm are as well as airport transfer options and prices.
With a flying time of about two hours from most Northern European airports, long weekend breaks are becoming increasingly popular. Benidorm represents great value for money compared to other destinations. The price of food and drinks are low due to the amount of competition between bars and restaurants.
Benidorm is rather unique in that it attracts many different segments of holidaymakers, for example many younger people visit Benidorm for the vibrant nightlife and the huge amount of bars, clubs and pubs.
Benidorm also attracts many pensioners and retirees who enjoy the many facilities such as restaurants and shops all very close together within walking distance and all with very reasonable prices.
Benidorm also attracts young families because of the fabulous beaches lined with the promenade full of lively bars with live music, restaurants and shops, and again your hotel or apartment is likely to be within a short walk.
Young families also enjoy the many options for excursions and activities and there are lots of things to do and see if you have children.
03179 Formentera del Segura