Spectacular modern villa, located in between Benidorm and Finestrat in great price, this beautiful villa has one floor with 188m2 built on 361m2 plot, inside you have 4 bedrooms in total (1 ensuite with walk in wardrobe and 3 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes), 3 bathrooms, dining room, 2 lounges, American style kitchen, pre-installation of air conditioning, insulated walls, double glazed windows, the outside you have a nice 50m2 terrace, private pool 7×3, garden and automatic gate, this house also has a nice solarium. The basement has 94m2 built with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a lounge. This property is located walking distance to golf course, bars, restaurants and amenities, 3 minutes drive to Shopping Center, 10 minutes to the beach and 35 minutes to the Airport in Alicante. Key ready.
– Foundation and structure of reinforced concrete.
– Exterior facade of double leaf with insulation, partly finished with white monolayer and partly with Limestone-Sandstone.
– Gypsum plasterboard plaster plaster, painted in smooth paint.
– Plaster in kitchen ceiling and bathrooms.
– Flat: part passable, covered in ceramic stoneware and part in non-passable with gravel; all with thermal insulation.
PAVEMENTS AND COATINGS
– Interior of the house with Porcelain flooring.
– Exterior terraces with anti-slip stoneware floors or stone.
– Bathrooms and kitchen tiled with tiles of 1st quality.
– Interior on vertical and horizontal floor
– Aluminum blinds in areas at night.
– Double glazing.
– Wooden entrance door.
– Blinds with electric lifting mechanism.
– Wooden doors against plating.
– Fitted wardrobes and dressing room in master bedroom.
BATHROOMS, SANITARY, GRIFFERY AND COMPLEMENTS
– Bathroom in the master bedroom: White toilets suspended with shower tray.
– Rest of Bathrooms: White sanitary suspended and shower.
– Single lever faucet.
– Bathroom 1 and Bathroom 2 with electric blanket installation.
Exterior glass railings with pilasters and metal tongs.
– Kitchen furniture in modules from floor to ceiling.
– Worktop-work bar type compact.
– Built-in sink.
– Single lever faucet.
– Placement of luminaire in kitchen type eyes of ox.
– Appliances: Extractor hood.
– Pre-installation of air conditioning heat pump (cold / heat) and distribution by ducts.
– Telecommunications installations according to current standards.
– Electrical installation according to regulations, with quality mechanism.
– Controlled mechanical ventilation system for bathrooms and kitchen.
– Individual swimming pool on plot at the terrace level.
– Perimetral areas to housing and car parking area paved with printed concrete.
– Rest artificial lawn plot and gravel.
– Front of Parcel: Wall block plastered in monolayer crowned by tubular.
– Blind plate door for car and pedestrian entrance.
Rest of plot fence (medianeras): Wire mesh with heather.
Benidorm is the most visited tourist resort on the Costa Blanca coast of Spain.
With great beaches, the Mediterranean Sea to swim in, a busy resort packed with bars, restaurants and clubs, no wonder this is so popular.
With the fifth largest population in the Alicante province, Benidorm is located 45 kilometers northeast of the city of Alicante, and just south of Altea.It is the central destination on the Costa Blanca with it’s dominant skyline sometimes being called the “Manhattan of Spain” due to the high-rise tower blocks. The backdrop to Benidorm is the magnificent mountain range known as Sierra Helada.
Benidorm is certainly a place you will either love or hate as it divides opinion.
Once a small fishing village, it has been heavily-developed though many would claim it as over-developed – but then again it is good to have some resorts that have lots of bars, restaurants and nightclubs.
Yes Benidorm is busy and noisy but that attracts some great entertainers and lots of men and women looking for a good time. If you want a quiet, relaxing traditional Spanish tourist resort there are plenty of other alternatives to go to instead.
Benidorm is a big sprawling metropolis and although there’s no way we would think of living there, we love it!
Clearly it has something going for it as over 4 million visitors come here every year. Many of these are on organised package holidays from Britain where everything is included from flights, airport transfers, accommodation to food and drink (all-inclusive).
If you are looking for a no-frills holiday to Benidorm, a package holiday is usually your best option for finding a cheap holiday deal and is ideal for pensioners and OAP’s looking for some winter sun at a cheap and reasonable price.
If you are not on an organised package holiday you may want to read our page on where the nearest airports to Benidorm are as well as airport transfer options and prices.
With a flying time of about two hours from most Northern European airports, long weekend breaks are becoming increasingly popular. Benidorm represents great value for money compared to other destinations. The price of food and drinks are low due to the amount of competition between bars and restaurants.
Benidorm is rather unique in that it attracts many different segments of holidaymakers, for example many younger people visit Benidorm for the vibrant nightlife and the huge amount of bars, clubs and pubs.
Benidorm also attracts many pensioners and retirees who enjoy the many facilities such as restaurants and shops all very close together within walking distance and all with very reasonable prices.
Benidorm also attracts young families because of the fabulous beaches lined with the promenade full of lively bars with live music, restaurants and shops, and again your hotel or apartment is likely to be within a short walk.
Young families also enjoy the many options for excursions and activities and there are lots of things to do and see if you have childrenZ
03179 Formentera del Segura