The costadelhome.com website (“our website”) is operated by Molinelli Media Group S.L. (CIF: B-93448488). Bulevar Príncipe Alfonso de Hohenlohe, Urb. Marbella Real, Bloque 3, Oficina 31, 29602 Marbella.
In collecting and handling personal information, we are bound by the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, of Personal Protection Character Law and Royal Decree 1720/2007, and any other applicable privacy laws in Spain, together with the new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY?
Information you give to us
In order to provide the website to you, answer your enquiries, deal with your requests, customise and enrich your experience on our website and improve the services we offer you, we collect the info you provide us with when using it:
- Registered members: information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our services, posting material, requesting further services or applying for credit.
- Communications: information that you provide to us by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or any other means.
Information we collect about you
As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure, ensure that its content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device and for internal operations including troubleshooting and data analysis, we may collect technical data, such as:
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
Properties advertised on site
In the course of providing our services and to enable our members to advertise their properties to the largest audience available and potential purchasers or tenants to see detailed descriptions and images of properties, we collect property data such as:
- Property images and descriptions, asking price, property location and address and sales history. Our members or other third parties on behalf of them provide this data.
For how long do we keep your information?
Information that you provide us with when registering as a costadelhome.com user, along with enquiry data and or personal data collected by us, will be kept for two years from the date of collection, at which point it will be erased or anonymised so that it no longer identifies you.
A property will cease being advertised when we are instructed to do so by our members. However, property information will remain available on our website users to benefit from services such as identifying previous for sale or sold prices.
Data provided to us by phone, e-mail or otherwise will be retained for the later of 18 months from the date of communication or until your query is resolved.
WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION TO?
We retain access to the personal data we have collected from or about you, yet we may disclose it in the following scenarios:
- Once your information has been passed to one of our members in the course of providing our services (most typically when you communicate with an estate agent through our website) then that costadelhome.com member will have a copy of the information that you have provided within your enquiry and your contact details which they will use to get in touch with you. Our members (or any third party that acts on their behalf) will be responsible for information in their possession and that information will be subject to any privacy terms or policies that the member has in place; we are not responsible for use (or misuse) of your information by any of our members.
- We may also have links to other websites from ours. We are not responsible for the content, security, privacy policies and practices of any other websites, even if you access them using links from this website. We recommend that you check the policy of each website that you visit and make sure that you are comfortable with the terms of such policies before providing any personal information.
- If we offer or supply a service to you that is provided on our behalf by a third party we may have to pass your information to them in order to deliver the service. We may also use third parties to provide services on our behalf, which may include processing (but not using themselves) your information. In either case, we will not pass your information to anyone who is not also subject to adequate privacy commitments in our contract with them.
We will not otherwise disclose, sell or distribute your information to any third party without your permission unless we are required to do so by law or to obtain professional advice.
STORAGE, SECURITY AND PROCESSING
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our websites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secured. However, we endeavor to take reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we use reasonable endeavors to ensure its security on our systems. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we are not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Data (including personal data) submitted by costadelhome.com’s customers and visitors to our website may be held on servers located in Spain or in the data centers of Molinelli Media Group S.L. outsourced data processors with data centers in the United States of America and Europe. The purposes of transferring data outside of Spain are the secure storage, back up and retrieval of data. Molinelli Media Group S.L. has implemented policies and procedures to safeguard the secure storage and processing of data intra-group, has verified the security arrangements of its outsourced data processors and has implemented contractual arrangements intra-group and with its outsourced data processors in accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, of Personal Protection Character Law and Royal Decree 1720/2007 together with the new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You give consent to the transfer of personal data on these terms and for the purposes described above.
CORRECTION AND ACCESS
We will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to keep accurate and up to date any information we hold about you. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you can contact us to have the information corrected. You can also gain access to the personal information we hold about you, subject to certain exceptions provided by law. To request access to your personal information, please contact us.
COOKIES AND TRACKING
Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enable us to personalise your visits to our Site, simplify the signing-in procedure, keep track of your preferences and to track the usage of our website.
When you visit costadelhome.com (including this website, mobile site and other websites with the costadelhome.com header and/or footer), and the sites of our advertising partners (which may include third party websites), we may place one or more cookies on your computer in order to recognise your computer each time you visit these sites and/or are displayed advertising. These cookies allow us to collect certain information about your web browsing behavior in order to select what advertisements to display to you and to determine the effectiveness of the advertisements. We use the information collected from your web browsing behavior to make assumptions about your characteristics and the things you are interested in, and then display targeted advertising that we believe may be of interest to you. For example, we may select the advertisements we display based on certain interest categories that we have inferred based on:
- your online activity on costadelhome.com site and our advertising partners’ websites, including pages you view and links you click;
- the search terms you enter using search engines and services, including on costadelhome.com; and
- demographic or interest data, for example information that you have provided when creating an online account with us or one of our advertising partner websites (e.g. age, post code, gender).
We also allow other ad serving networks to display advertisements the costadelhome.com site. In these instances code in our web pages direct our ad-serving platform to call the advertisement from one of our ad serving networks. The companies in this network may also participate in behavioral advertising. We do not marry any information collected via cookies with any of your personal information for the purposes of behavioral advertising. The cookies used by us for behavioral advertising have an expiry date of no more than 2 years.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We provide links to websites outside of our website, as well as to third party websites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our websites. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that website and its privacy statement.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICTY
HOW CAN YOU ASK QUESTIONS OR RAISE CONCERNS?